Cotignac • Old 18th century farmhouse typical of Haut-Var. Rare.
Surface : 490 m² (Total area: 600 m²) • Plot of land : 391921 m²
Reference CIN 1231
• Old farmhouse dating from the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries. The property was restored in the 80s, with the most noble materials: terracotta, Salernes ceramics, wooden beams, old doors, Genoese.
The renovation respects the unique spirit of this agricultural building. The interior spaces and volumes in annexes are spacious and bright. Ceiling heights range from 2m80 to 3m70 and walls reach up to 1,20m. The 16th century fenière has been preserved and arranged as a passage between the Masters section and the Atelier-Loft of the painter Uzelac. The barn has been converted into a second living room, the trough for animals has remained as a perfectly integrated decorative element. Several vaulted cellars offer ideal possibilities for wine cellars.
The site also bears witness to past activities, with old orchard and threshing floor, which offer beautiful flat surfaces, gently sloping and unobstructed in the heart of a wooded area of oaks and pines.
It is a unique property that can accommodate one or more families. Quiet and preserved.
The authenticity, the surface, the charm and the location of the property are part of its assets. The building is unique in the town of Cotignac with 500m2 of living space and 600m2 including annexes.
House of Masters on 2 levels:
6 Bedrooms - 3 Bathrooms - 2 Kitchens - 2 Living Rooms and Dining Room
Loft-Atelier, that of the painter Milivoy Uzelac who lived in the property.
Possibility additional rooms.
Beautiful surfaces are still untapped and can be easily converted.
Many terraces. Centennial trees.
Swimming pool. Garage. Annexes: Old sheepfold, 2 vaulted cellars.
Guardians' apartment with independent entrance.
Plans available on request.
- Rooms : 14 rooms
- Surface : 490 m²
- Total area : 600 m²
- Heating : Convector, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Good condition
- Orientation : South East
- View : Countryside Greenery
- Built in : 1750
- Renovation year : 1980
- Availability : Free
- 1 Land (391921sq m)
- 2 Entrance (16.5sq m, 11sq m)
- 3 Kitchens (24sq m, 20.5sq m, 16sq m)
- 1 Living-room (35sq m)
- 1 Study (11sq m)
- 3 Lavatories (2sq m, 0sq m, 0sq m)
- 1 Dining room (35sq m)
- 3 Garages (17.5sq m, 17.5sq m, 0sq m)
- 3 Terraces
- 1 Other (55sq m)
- 8 Bedrooms (24.5sq m, 24.1sq m, 19.5sq m, 19sq m, 15.3sq m, 15.2sq m, 13.4sq m, 12.4sq m)
- 1 Shower room (5.8sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet (9.8sq m)
- 3 Bathrooms (12.6sq m, 6.5sq m, 4.6sq m)
- 1 Workshop (49sq m)
- 1 Cellar (23sq m)
Fireplace • Internet • Caretaker house • Swimming pool • Crawl space • Well drilling • Alarm system
Airport • Highway • Town centre • Movies • Shops • Primary school • Train station • Bus hub • Golf • Doctor • Sea • Beach • Sport center • Supermarket • Tennis
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: