One-Storey House & 2 Cottages with a view
• This one-storey house was built in 2014 on a plot of land of 3 acres facing South. It offers modern and top quality amenities.
The land, very private, is planted with a hundred of olive trees. It has been landscaped with care and taste. There are open views on the West Bessillon Hills and South Massif des Maures.
The property is extremely well maintained.
The main house is developed on about 228m2,, with 2 large Ensuite bedrooms, 1 open plan kitchen with great living spaces, including a winter garden. There is an independent studio.
There are 2 cottages. One of 38m2 (Ensuite bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Terraces). One of 50m2 (Ensuite bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Terraces)
- Heating : Underfloor, Electric, Individual
- Hot water : Boiler
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Hills Countryside
- Built in : 2014
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (13.39sq m)
- 2 Hallways (3.91sq m, 2.65sq m)
- 2 Kitchens (37.85sq m, 20.24sq m)
- 2 Living-rooms (46.43sq m, 28.81sq m)
- 1 Root cellar (6.46sq m)
- 1 Laundry room (11.62sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (37.83sq m)
- 3 Bathrooms (13.86sq m, 6.79sq m, 4.73sq m)
- 3 Bedrooms (19.19sq m, 11.78sq m, 11.77sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (41.91sq m)
Air-conditioning • Fireplace • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Internet • Caretaker house • Crawl space • Outdoor lighting • Well drilling • Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,113 €
- Personal property tax : 1,674 €
- View our Fee plans
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: